You’ve heard about Wealthy Affiliate but want to know if it is legit or another scam. I assure you that WA is not a scam. The important question is not “What is the wealthy affiliate scam?” but “Is WA right for me?”
My goal is to give you enough information on Wealthy Affiliate for you to know if it is the right program for you.
What is Wealth Affiliate All About?
WA is a community based training program that will teach you everything you need to know to make money online. The community has become so successful since its founding in 2005 that it has become the #1 program to help people make money online and start online businesses.
The program is perfect for beginners, however there are incredible benefits and training for people of all skill levels.
What WA is Not
Lets also speak a little on what WA is not…
- Get rich quick. You won’t wake up tomorrow with 6 figures in your bank account. If you don’t want to put in any effort, WA isn’t what you’re looking for.
- MLM (Multi-Level Marketing or pyramid scheme).
- A scam. WA is upfront about their membership program. You won’t be surprised by any up-sells or hidden costs.
How does WA teach you to make money online?
Here is a breakdown of how the program will teach you to make money online:
- 6 modules with 10 lessons each.
- Weekly Live Webinars.
- Years of webinar archives.
- Additional training modules that cover every aspect of making money online.
- Training added by individual members.
- Member forums that cover a ton of different topics (you can start your own if you have a specific question).
- 24/7 Live Support.
- Coaching from some of the most successful people in the industry.
For me the success of the program has been a combination of the set training modules and the interactive community. The training modules will help you stay focused and take you on a step-by-step process. The interactive community is there to give you feedback on your website and offer support when you face challenges.
How much does it cost?
Free Starter Membership:
- $0 (with no hidden costs).
- $19 the first month (if you upgrade within the first 7 days).
- $47 per month after the first month.
- Yearly Premium is $359 (about $29 per month).
Here is a breakdown of the membership differences:
Success Stories – What is the Wealthy Affiliate Scam
Here are some of the success stories from people that use the Wealthy Affiliate program…
There are many more stories than these. Hopefully you can add your story as one of them.
What is the Risk?
There is no risk in the Free Starter Membership. There is no risk in something that is free. Once you go through the first 10 lessons you will know if the program is right for you.
If you like what you received in the free membership, then you can decide if you want to learn more. If you want to keep the free membership then you can remain as a member, you just won’t have the same benefits as the Premium Membership.
You may have come here searching for the answer to “What is the Wealthy Affiliate Scam?” I assure you that WA is not a scam, but the important question is “Is it right for me?” I have done my best to help you decide, but the only way to know if WA is right for you is to try the Free Starter Membership.
Once you start your membership, look me up here: DIYSurvival. I will help you in any way that I can (like all the other members as well).
If you are looking to make money online then you will not find another program like WA. Once you join you will see for yourself why it is the #1 recommended program to help people make money online. You can also ready my full review here or get started by Joining Wealthy Affiliate today.