Name: Wealthy Affiliate Website: www.wealthyaffiliate.com Price: $0 Starter Membership, $47 per Month Premium, $359 for the Yearly Premium Owners: Kyle & Carson Scam or Legit: Legit Overall Rank: 10/10
What is the Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate is a community based training program that focuses on teaching people how to make money online and run online businesses. Wealthy Affiliate was founded in 2005 and has over 200,000 members join since it began, which speaks volumes on the quality of the program.
Overview: The Wealthy Affiliate Review
There are two membership options for Wealthy Affiliate: the Free Starter Membership and the Premium Membership. Here is a breakdown of the differences between the memberships. Free Starter Membership: To say FREE seems too good to be true. I haven’t asked Kyle and Carson why they do it this way, I only can give my take on it. There are a lot of internet scams and products that don’t deliver on their promises. By offering a free option, they are eliminating the risk of trying it out. It is like test driving the car before you buy. The program really does sell itself so letting people test it out first is the best way for people to see if the program is right for them. Premium Membership: I knew that I was going to upgrade to premium within my first few days after I made more progress in that short time than the months prior with other programs. The free program at WA outperformed any other paid program I had tried. I knew that any training program is a business that must make money to survive. For this reason, I was willing to pay for the product as long as it would teach me how to make money online. What WA is not? Now that we have a better idea of what WA is, an important part of the Wealthy Affiliate review is understanding what the program is not.
- A get-rich-quick scheme.
- MLM (multi-level marketing or pyramid scheme).
- A scam or rip-off.
Ways WA Will Teach You:
- 5 training modules with 10 courses in each.
- Affiliate Bootcamp consisting of 7 phases of training.
- Weekly live webinars.
- Complete collection of years of webinar archives.
- Thousands of specialized training submitted by experienced members.
- Live Chat for immediate support.
- The ability to ask questions to the entire community.
- Experienced internet marketers who are more than willing to help.
The next part of the Wealthy Affiliate review will show you an example of the training you will receive. Click on the image below to watch the Create a Website in Under 30 Seconds video on the WA website. My Journey to Wealthy Affiliate I spent a lot of time trying to find ways to make money online without success. The thing that I lacked was the technical skills and the knowledge on how. I searched for programs to give me the skills and knowledge but I wasn’t really sure what to look for. Unfortunately I got sucked into some scams and got totally turned off at the prospect. This was back in 2007 when I was single and had time and money to spare. Several years later I found out that I would likely lose my job due to some serious cutbacks. This time I was married with one boy and another on the way. I felt a sense of urgency to relook at ways to make money online to provide a financial cushion for when I would lose my job. What was Different? I started searching again but this time I was immediately skeptical of every program. I came across Wealthy Affiliate but it seemed like more of the same. The only reason I tried it was because of the word FREE. I had heard the word FREE before, but later found out that it really is just a trick to get your credit card info (see #8 in 8 Signs of Internet Scams). I decided to try out Wealthy Affiliate’s Free Starter Membership, but would leave as soon as they asked for my credit card or paypal info. So What Happened? I tried the starter membership and had my first website up in 3 days. Yes, I had my website up before I even gave them my any payment information. I learned more from the Free Starter Membership than every other paid program that I had tried.
I have since upgraded to Premium and continued learning at a fast pace ever since. I’ve hit rough spots and received tremendous support from the WA community to help me push through these challenges. I’ve also been able to give back and help others once I became more experienced.
Is the Wealthy Affiliate a Scam?
I developed 8 Signs of Internet Scams after falling for some scams. After I developed these signs and I haven’t been scammed since. The Wealthy Affiliate easily passes all 8 Signs. I have been a member of WA for some time and I promise you that it is not a scam.
Pros vs Cons: The Wealthy Affiliate Review
- Active community.
- Tools for every aspect of making money online.
- Step-by-Step training modules.
- No experience needed, this is the best place for a newbie to start.
- 24/7 live support.
- Interaction with successful internet marketers.
- Weekly live webinars.
- Years worth of webinar archives
- Amazing support from the WA community.
- WA can be a bit overwhelming at first if you don’t stick to the training modules. There really is a ton of resources so it is easy to get side tracked.
- The community setting is set up similar facebook. If you are easily sidetracked with social media then you can get sidetracked with WA.
Who is Wealthy Affiliate For?
- Beginners who want to make money online but don’t know where to start.
- Intermediate and expert internet marketers who want to take their business to the next level.
- People looking to create passive income.
- People want to be their own boss.
- People looking to supplement their full-time income.
- Basically anyone who wants to make money online.
Conclusion: The Wealthy Affiliate Review
If you want to learn how to make money online or start an internet business the Wealthy Affiliate is the best place to get started. If you’re unsure about joining the program then there is no risk in the Free Starter Membership. You’ll get access to more resources that most other paid programs. If you’re starting out, then you will get frustrated and hit road blocks. The Wealthy Affiliate community will be there to encourage you and help resolve any issues. Many people have difficulty starting out and you don’t need to go it alone. Once there, look me up. My profile is: DIYSurvival. If you need any help, I’ll be one of the many people to help you out. Click to Join today to start your Free Starter Membership and get on to path to online income. Be sure to like/share the Wealthy Affiliate review to help your friends discover how to make money online.