Name: CPA Bounty Hunter
Price: Currently $12 but the price has changed a few times
Owners: Jai Prakash Sharma
Scam or Legit: Legit
What is CPA Bounty Hunter?
CPA Bounty Hunter is a 70-page ebook designed to take someone from day 1 of CPA marketing to teach them how to successfully make money.
If you are unfamiliar with CPA marketing then check out What is CPA Marketing to give you a better understanding what it is and how you can make money with it.
If you just want a quick explanation, CPA (cost per action) is when you get paid when someone completes a certain task. The most common tasks are completes a survey, enters an email address, makes a purchase, fills out a form, or signs up for a free trial.
Overview: CPA Bounty Hunter
CPA Bounty Hunter consists of 6 main sections with a conclusion. I will do my best to give you a description of each section without disclosing the actual methods taught.
Section 1: Introduction to CPA
This section lays the foundation for understanding CPA marketing. If you’re not really sure what CPA is, this section will answer that. It will go over the terminology and basics. If you have any experience with CPA you can skip this part. If you are new then you will find it informative.
Section 2: How to Become Expert From Newbie
This section is designed to make you an expert at CPA. Topics inclue reviewing CPA networks, picking offers, getting accepted by CPA networks, how to maintain relationships with affiliate managers, and several other topics.
The title of this section is somewhat misleading in my opinion. While the information is accurate and relevant, you will not be an expert after this section. I wouldn’t consider myself an expert in CPA and I didn’t actually learn anything new from this section. You need to know this information, but you need more to really be an expert.
Section 3: Guaranteed Access to CPA Networks
One of the biggest limiting factors for a new CPA marketer will be getting accepted by the networks. Any training on CPA geared toward beginners will need pointers on how to get accepted to these networks.
While this section of the book does give some useful information, it does not actually recommend any CPA networks that are newbie friendly. There is actually no mention of any specific networks at all, which would be very useful to give you a good place to get started. In my post What is CPA Marketing I give you 3 networks that are good places to start for a newbie.
Section 4: Finding High Converting Offers
If you are new to CPA then you will find this section useful. I recommend getting approved by at least one CPA network before going through this section so you can look at actual offers that you can promote. You will learn about some of the different criteria for picking high converting offers. You will also see actual examples of some good and bad offers.
Section 5: Targeting Traffic From Free Methods
This section deals with getting free targeted traffic. Any internet marketer will already be familiar with these strategies. There were two methods in the keyword section that I had never heard of before, which I am going to start using. The only free traffic method that was new to me was the part about content locking, which I’m not sure is actually legal. Even if it is legal, I don’t think its ethical.
There is a brief mention of PPC traffic generation, which is misleading since the section is titled “Free Methods.” I don’t mean to nitpick but these kind of mistakes and oversights destroys my trust in the author.
Section 6: Creating High Converting Landing Pages
This section is on how to effectively set up landing pages that will have high conversions. This section is useful but there is nothing really new. If you already know how to create landing pages that convert then you will not need this section.
Additionally, landing pages for CPA offers are not necessarily required but there are several advantages to doing this. My own personal experience is that using landing pages with CPA has lower conversions on the front end but higher on the back end. If you do not have a landing page and route them through your website then you won’t have ANY back end revenue so it is worth it to try this method out.
Though I have been critical of the product in several areas, it is still a pretty good book if you are new to CPA. Like any product, it has its good points and its bad points.
Pros vs Cons
- This is a pretty good comprehensive guide to CPA.
- Good starting point for CPA beginners.
- Most of the content and methods are evergreen, which means that they will always be relevant.
- Some of his methods on the keyword strategy were completely new to me and they can be effective for any internet marketing method in addition to CPA.
- Not a true program for newbies to internet marketing. If you have experience with internet marketing but none with CPA, this is a good place to start. If you have no experience with internet marketing, you will need additional training first.
- The entire ebook is poorly formatted, which was distracting and took away from the flow of the book.
- The spelling and grammar is terrible.
- Though the content is pretty good, the ebook seems like it was just thrown together and published without any proofreading. This is unprofessional in my opinion. If you are going to sell a product then make it look nice and organized, not just thrown together.
- This statement is at the end of one of the sections “I may have missed one or two technique here as I may not have been able to recall all of them” (Sharma, 2014, pg. 25). In my opinion this is completely unprofessional and leads me to believe that the book was just thrown together. So you’re selling me a book that will make me an expert, but you forgot some of the methods that will make me an expert? Seriously?
- There is no recommendation of any specific CPA networks.
- No proof. The sales page says that they can turn $100 into $10,000 “without fail.” They never actually provided any proof or examples that they have even done this one time. This was a red flag for me.
- The sales page also talks about 7 steps, but there weren’t any steps. The ebook just gave information, not a step-by-step guide. I personally have issue with these shady sales tactics… just be honest about what the product is.
But Wait, There’s More…
Like almost all internet marketers, they always try to get you to buy more before you get to test what you originally bought. This is no different with CPA Bounty Hunter. There are two OTOs (one time offer) that I saw. There might be more OTOs, upsells, or downsells but I couldn’t find them.
Here’s what the additional offers are:
OTO #1: CPA Bounty Hunter Pro ~$20
I didn’t buy this but it looks to be just a more in-depth version of CPA Bounty Hunter. I’m not a fan of selling a product to someone on dreams of making a 6-figure income, then right when they purchase it you then tell them that what they bought isn’t actually the best product out there. Instead, the best product out there is the one that they didn’t tell you about in the original sales page. So once they have your money they tell you about a better program than the one you just bought and they want you to spend more.
That’s essentially what they are doing here. They tell you how great CPA Bounty Hunter is, then once you buy they tell that what you actually need is the Pro version. This is all too common in the internet marketing world so I can’t be too critical because a lot of people do this.
OTO #2: Creating Viral Content ~$15
I didn’t buy this either so I can’t give too much information on what you get with this. From the sales page I gathered that it shows you how to use psychological factors to influence your niche and create viral content. The sales page was fairly vague on what you actually get with this OTO.
Who is CPA Bounty Hunter For?
In my opinion, CPA Bounty Hunter is for beginners to CPA but have some internet marketing experience. A complete beginner to internet marketing will need more information than what is in the book.
If you’re interested in getting into affiliate or internet marketing, then you’re better off starting with a training program like Wealthy Affiliate. Here is my complete Wealthy Affiliate Review, which I recommend if you are serious about learning to make money online.
Conclusion: CPA Bounty Hunter Review
Overall the CPA Bounty Hunter is a pretty good book for someone wanting to get into CPA marketing. The book is filled with inconsistent formatting, spelling and grammar errors, and some misleading statements. These factors make me believe that the author just created a quick Word document then converted it to PDF and started selling it without taking the effor to put out a quality product.
However, once you look past these factors there still is some useful and relevant information.
I’m not sure if I can really recommend this product or not. There is some useful information but I can’t say that the book is all that great either. I guess it just depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for a guide to get you started on CPA then it will do that.
If you are serious about making money online then check out my #1 recommended program for making an online income.
Thanks for reading my CPA Bounty Hunter Review. If you have any specific questions leave them in the comments below and I will get back to you.
Sharma, J. P. (2014). CPA Bounty Hunter.